Uthlid is a travel service center in largely unspoiled Icelandic landscape. It is centrally located in the Golden Circle, close to most key locations, only a 90 min drive from Reykjavik, 25 min from the national park of Thingvellir, 10 min from the famous Geysir hot springs and only 15 min from the Gullfoss waterfall. You can see the location on map on the bottom of this page.
Uthlid offers unique combination of services in one place. You can find :
- Cottages for rent, the perfect solution for weary travellers and perfect for weekend getaways.
- Swimming Pool with 2 hot tubs and shower facilities.
- Grill Bar and Restaurant with live music on weekends.
- Convenience store and a Gas station.
- Nice camping area with toilets, barbecue facilities and electricity plugins
- 9 hole golf course.
- Great hiking areas (guided tours available)
- Horse rental for shorter trips (great for families)
- Horsetrip to the mountains near Úthlíð – 5 days